Digital Marketing & Communications Consultant
Are you a digital marketing and communications specialist interested in supporting reproductive rights? If you have a knack for using digital to create engaging content and high-impact campaigns, we’d love to hear from you.
MSI Reproductive Options* is one of the world’s leading providers of sexual and reproductive health care. We believe that everyone should have the right to choose. From contraception to safe abortion and life-saving post-abortion care, we are committed to providing compassionate, affordable, high-quality services for all.
Our work is spread across 37 countries providing reproductive health care including contraception, safe abortion and post-abortion care. We open the doors. Break the stigma And go further than anyone else to make choice possible for those who need us.
For some, choice means the ability to complete their education or start a career. For others, it means being able to take care of their families. Choice for all means the freedom to determine their own future, building a fairer, more equal world for all.
about the role
The Global Communications Function leads MSI’s communications activity at the corporate level, building the organization’s reputation, engaging with audiences through media relations, PR, and digital communications, including social media, thought leadership blog content, news Includes content creation in letters, internal communications and digital. and earned channels.
The Digital Marketing and Communications Consultant is a key role within MSI’s Global Communications team, bringing our stories and data to life with engaging and effective digital communications, and digital marketing to ensure our content is in front of our priority audiences Uses marketing strategies.
Our digital marketing and communications consultants will play a leading role in delivering engaging and impactful campaigns through our digital channels and monitoring their impact. This includes creating compelling visual and written content, conducting research with tools such as Search Console to identify SEO-driven content opportunities, and aligning our content with a news agenda to expand our digital reach through our website, social media and This would involve finding ways to connect the stories. , AdGrants campaigns and newsletters.
The digital marketing and communications consultant will act as the custodian of the MSI brand, create engaging social graphics and other creative content, help draft and edit MSI’s content, and work with agencies as needed.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Ability to work in a diverse and inclusive environment, respecting and collaborating with all individuals equally, and with a commitment to eliminating bias and prejudice.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in creating engaging, accessible and informative content including visual content using design tools such as Canva.
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and approaches to getting content in front of key audiences (for example, using Search Console and Google Trends to craft SEO-friendly web copy and AdGrants).
- Knowledge of using digital communication channels (eg, website, social media, newsletters) to generate awareness and drive action.
- Knowledge of website content management systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work authoritatively, knowledgeably, and confidently with external stakeholders and partners at every level of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to use initiative, prioritize workload, and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Enjoy working as part of a busy and fast-paced team.
This role will be particularly well suited to those who have worked in roles such as Digital Marketing Officer or Digital Marketing Consultant, Digital Communications Officer or Consultant, or Digital Marketing and Communications Officer or Consultant.
location: London Support Office with Hybrid Working
all the time: 35 hours a week, Monday through Friday
Contract Type: permanent
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary of £34,000 – £36,000 per annum + discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave + statutory leave per year, increasing with years of service
- pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
- Being part of a dynamic team of breeding choice advocates from around the world
Closing date: Sunday 22 January 2023 (midnight GMT), Interviews for exceptional candidates may take place before this date.
***** Formerly known as Marie Stopes International
how to apply
Please click on the link below to apply: